Friday, August 22, 2008

2008.08.22

Happy thoughts:
  1. Passing by a potted plant on my way home I heard a cricket "singing" I realized it had been years since I heard crickets...and felt an intense longing to go camping...
  2. French braided my hair yesterday for the first time in probably ten years...Was having a bad hair day and decided to pin it up...(got compliments all day long!)
  3. What else have I not done in years...miss hanging upside down on the monkey bars! Simple things like sleeping in or coming home from school early on a Friday afternoon before a long vacation.
  4. I had a good dream.
  5. My friend from Boston left a message for me last night :) I love hearing the sound of her voice, I miss her so much at work!
  6. The low clouds in the city this morning made the air misty and cool.
  7. Talking to my friend Jen about her cat ^___^
  8. Watching Chen Ruolin's final dive for the 10m women's olympic platform diving...It was as though she was flying on a whole other plane of time and space...like watching a human being literally turn into a god for a few seconds...
  9. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Episode 7!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home