Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2008.08.19

Happy thoughts:
  1. Baby asparagus sauteed with margarine and veggie buffalo wings :)
    These incredible meatless meat are becoming better and better! Although I'm still an organic-cruelty-free-humane-small-farm-advocate-omnivore I'm becoming more and more vegetarian. Some meatless meat are more delicious than the real thing and healthier too.
  2. Miniature tiny red roses next to my computer
  3. Seeing my sweetheart last night...and the smile that warms my heart and soul!
  4. Coffee cake from Sweet Joanna's and tea for breakfast
  5. Hooray for Mike Dooley! Author of Notes from the Universe.
  6. My favorite note from The Universe which I read this morning:
    "Funny, most folks 'there' are waiting for a sign of sorts from folks 'here' before they make a move, take action or commit. Same 'here' "
    -The Universe
    What a great way to start the day! I laughed out loud when I read it because I spent most of my life figuring out what I'm "supposed to do." I kept waiting for a sign, and never thought that The Universe might be waiting for a sign from me! I felt alive.
  7. I am so grateful to run into Mike Dooley's writings, and passing on as many copies as I can!
  8. A happy and content little girl being carried by her mother on my way to work
  9. Thinking about what a cool, nurturing, thoughtful and wonderful sister I have...

2 Comments:

Blogger falcon said...

Yeah! Keep kicking butt, Luffy!

Wed Aug 20, 08:04:00 AM  
Blogger falcon said...

Zoey -
Check out these words of wisdom from Henry Rollins..."be cool"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G_7HxuW03Q&feature=related

Wed Aug 20, 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home