Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2008.08.12

Happy thoughts:

1. Becoming a writer
2. A little boy played with his dog while his grandparents sat together on a bench watching. The puppy looked so happy!
3. Wrote myself a letter to my future self on futureme.org
4. Chatted with my best friend just now and she saved my soul again
5. My roommate played one of my favorite songs, "The Maple Leaf Rag" on our new digital piano. She's rocks!
6. I went jogging by the ocean in the evening right before sunset. There were lots of tourists out and it was beautiful...I ran further and longer today (yea!)
7. Conference call with clients went well this morning
8. Wordpress is AWESOME!
9. A person smiled at me on my way back from lunch
10. The crew at Togo's always make me smile (back for more salad/sandwich combo. Mine had extra crispy wontons and chicken today!)
11. Our summer intern is phenomenal! She really brings warmth to our office and I hope she can stay!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger falcon said...

Zoey, you're awesome! I believe that you can accomplish anything in the universe you set your mind to.

P.S.
ROCK, Mabelline Joplin!

We all need to have a piano workshop when I'm back in SF.

Thu Aug 14, 09:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home