Sunday, June 29, 2008

This year I want to :

  1. Get a digital piano keyboard
  2. Take piano, drumming, music theory and voice lessons
  3. Join a fun band
  4. Go rock climbing every other week
  5. Pick up bikram yoga again
  6. Get my scuba license
  7. Go hot air ballooning
  8. Read a book a week
  9. Save up for a trip to Southeast Asia!
  10. Draw all the time
  11. Throw more themed dinner parties
  12. Go out dancing more often
  13. Learn swing and salsa
  14. Redecorate my apartment
  15. Dye my hair red

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, almost bought a refurbished keyboard today after a particularly amazing music session this weekend. i want to approach you regarding a band my friend wants to start. love your list!

Mon Jun 30, 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Eve Skylar said...

8th St. & Clement Music store has used keyboards for $200+ I just went there yesterday and the keys look awesome, just dying to be played on. Great list! Welcome back from the dead.

Tue Jul 01, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger Zoey said...

Thanks Alecia! That sounds super! Although all I can do for now is sing and hum ^_^ I'd love to meet your friends :)

Thanks Ace-chan! I'm quite excited and am going to check it out tomorrow :) It's good to be alive, sorry I was a zombie before...

Wed Jul 02, 01:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home